Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hopefully there will be enough time tomorrow to write another post but I could not pass up this opportunity to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! We just celebrated on the east coast of the USA. It is so exciting to me that we now have readers of the blog from every continent except Antarctica and I just praise the Lord for each of you! I pray most of all that you know my Savior Jesus Christ personally and that if you don't, this new year will be the year of your salvation! THAT would be something to celebrate! If you have time, please post comments about how you celebrated this new year, or about your salvation experience or your walk with the Lord last year. If God gives you one, you could post a prayer for the new year!

As I posted in Facebook today: 

God bless each of you as we ring in the New Year, the new decade and the new beginnings in our lives! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment